Items must be in their original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
1. Please email e[email protected] to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking link.
2. Mail your returned item to: Allstile 13 Branksome Avenue Stanford-Le-Hope Essex SS17 8AZ
3. Include a signed letter within your package stating the reason for your return, along with the original receipt.
1. In exceptional circumstances, refunds may be awarded on a discretionary basis for items purchased more than 14 days prior to a refund request.
2. As earrings are sold loose, they cannot be returned and refunded due to hygiene reasons.
3. Merchandise that has been worn, used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange (please note that goods cannot be exchanged; if you wish to acquire a new item, it will need to be repurchased).
Once your return item has been received and inspected, you will be notified by email. If approved, your refund will be processed, and the cost of the item will automatically be transferred to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that we require up to 7 working days from receipt of your returned item for a refund to be completed.
If you haven’t received a refund within 7 working days, please contact us at [email protected].
Sale items can be refunded, but not exchanged, provided they are returned in their original unused condition. However, please note that the cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
If you are shipping an item over £60, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item if it is sent by regular mail. Please note that we are unable to accept liability for any returned items that do not reach us. Therefore, we recommend using a recorded delivery service when returning items.